Regardless of how many items you purchase, you will only be charged once (unless you opt to split your order into multiple deliveries to receive parts of it faster). To most parts of the UK, our maximum delivery charge is £34.99.
How long will my delivery take?
- Products that are in stock and available to ship from our warehouse; For stocked items, our usual delivery period is 2-5 working days (subject to possible changes at peak times).
- Other items will have an additional lead time, these items are held in stock by our brand partners and will take a few days longer to arrive at our warehouse before being shipped to you. Alternatively, your order may be shipped direct to you from our brand partner. Some products will have a delivery information tab with estimated delivery lead times, otherwise we advise 10 working days.
- For made to order products like the Showerwall Custom Acrylic collection, we do advise up to 6 weeks for manufacture alone.
- Orders will be dispatched when complete. If required we are able to split your order into two or more deliveries, in most cases there will be an additional delivery fee unless agreed prior to purchase or in circumstances where a lead-time is extended due to an item being unavailable. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
- Please ensure your contact telephone number is correct. Our brand partners and some couriers may need to contact you via this method to arrange a delivery. Incorrect phone numbers will delay delivery.
We make every effort to offer accurate stock and delivery time information on our website, including those that represent our brand partners. However, we do not advise scheduling tradesmen solely on projected delivery times, and if you are in a hurry, we strongly recommend contacting us first. Delays can and do occur.
How will I know when my order will be delivered?
Small products (such as taps, accessories, shower fittings, mirrors and radiators)
If your order is parcel-sized, we will send you a dispatch email when it is ready to ship. The majority of our small items are shipped via DPD or FedEx and you will often be given a 1-hour delivery window, as well as the option to re-arrange or leave in a safe place, on the morning of your delivery.
Items that are large or fragile (such as baths, basins, toilets, shower enclosures, furniture etc ...)
The majority of deliveries will be carried out by our own dedicated delivery team. Our delivery team can assist in carrying products into your property, to a ground floor location only. When your order is ready for delivery we will be in touch with you at least 24 hours before the intended delivery date via phone, if the advised date isn't suitable, you can let us know. In the majority of cases this is the method we will use.
On other occasions our professional delivery partners specialise in the delivery of large and fragile items. When your order is shipped, we'll send you an email to let you know what to expect. Either our delivery partner will contact you to arrange a delivery via SMS, email, or phone. On other occasions we will contact you with an advised date, if the advised date isn't suitable, you can let us know
Deliveries by our partners are made to the outside of your home, as close to your front door as possible. We recommend that you have adequate help to allow you to check the items and carry them. Please inspect your delivery as soon as possible, and please tell us within two working days if there is any damage or missing items.
Can I collect my order?
Of course you can! Please select this option at the checkout. We will email you once your product(s) are ready to be collected.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a refund for any products returned within 30-days. Please note that some products, such as unique finish taps and showers, toilet seats that have been opened, and bespoke orders, are not returnable. For full information please refer to our returns page.